Whether you are looking for leadership development, customer service training, team building workshops, or assistance with workforce development efforts, Anton Associates can help you or your organization. Founded by Neva Anton, in 2000, Anton Associates provides training and coaching in leadership, communication skills, service excellence and employee development, and business consultation to private business, state agencies, organizations and individuals in the State of Delaware.
Anton has built a reputation meeting the specific needs of each and every customer through training solutions that deliver lasting results. Since our inception in 2000, Anton has continued to grow and expand its services throughout Delaware. Understanding that each business and every person is unique with varying needs, Anton delivers customized training’s and solutions tailored to meet your needs.
“Traditional training methods combined with a unique, holistic approach, custom designed for each organization are what make us standout from the other organizations.” Neva Anton
Human Resource Management/Outplacement Counseling/ Workforce Development
• Career Management and design; Recruitment and Job Placement.
• Leading and managing workforce development efforts to assist businesses in developing new programs, and enhancing ones.
• Increasing productivity, retention and other bottom-line returns on investment in human resources departments.
• Develop and implement customized leadership and staff development training’s for businesses; health care, banking, manufacturing and hospitality.
• Training and motivating employees and potential employees, within an organization, to learn and grow, inspiring them to reach their full potential.
• Outplacement services to include; job search and resume/cover letter writing, counseling and mentoring, on-going support.
• Research, design and recommend programs to build organization unity; lead strategic planning initiatives develop, facilitate and lead the organizational restructuring.
• Design and develop specialized training enhancement programs; workshop and seminar presentations.
• Serve as external consultant, to facilitate team building and resolve conflicts within organization.
• Talent Management, partner with HR team in reorganization to improve and ensure appropriate staffing.
• Provide coaching, facilitation and organization development in consultation with the organization.
• Write, prepare and present corporate, foundation, state and federal grant proposals.
• Develop and implement business strategies; providing analysis, research to support key business initiatives.
• Implement and manage development campaigns including capital, annual, scholarship and planned giving; identifying, cultivating and maintaining donor relationships.
• Identify and cultivate new Board members, as well as chairs for all special events and projects.
Training and Development
• Managing the development and implementation of training’s with an emphasis on Leadership Development, Conflict/Negotiation /Stress Management, Creative Communication and Interpersonal Skills, Customer Service & Hospitality, Team Building; Improving Member Service Relations, Diversity & Sensitivity and Life & Work Skills.
• Traditional training combined with a unique, holistic approach, custom designed for your organization, by evaluating and identifying programs that successfully meet your needs.
2006 New Castle County Service Provider of the Year. The Governor’s Committee on Employment of People with Disabilities. In recognition of outstanding provision of service provided to people with disabilities.
2001 Marilyn Proctor Gold Service Award – Center for the Creative Arts